Providing 97 Years of Knowledge and Experience
Frank V. Radomski & Sons, is a fourth generation General Construction Company founded in 1922 and Incorporated in 1947.
Our founder, Frank V. Radomski Sr., performed store front and shop renovations in the Bridesburg, Kensington and Nicetown sections of Philadelphia. At the start of World War II, the company expanded its operations into industrial and institutional work. After the war, Frank V. Radomski Jr. continued the industrial and Institutional work for clients such as Philco, Consolidated Cigar, Merck, Sharp and Dohme, Rohm and Haas Company/Dow Chemical, Budd Company, The Arch Dioceses of Philadelphia, Allied Signal, Honeywell, Bell Telephone and Verizon. Frank V. Radomski Jr. remained President and CEO of the company until his death in 1989. Frank V. Radomski III has since followed as president with five additional family members assuming management positions.
Our firm specializes in industrial and commercial construction. We provide project management as well as self-perform labor in the fields of carpentry, concrete, and demolition. We pride ourselves on excellent service resulting in long-standing relationships with our clients.
The company was founded as a single proprietorship by Frank V. Radomski Sr.
The company incorporated with Frank Sr. as president
Frank Jr. received honorable discharge from US Army and joins the company
Frank Sr. retired and Frank V. Radomski Jr. became president of the firm
Frank III honorably discharged and joins the company
Frank Jr. retired and Frank V. Radomski III followed as president
Frank III retired and William J. Radomski became president
William J. Radomski retired and Philip F. Radomski becomes president
- GBCA Board Member of the Year, Philip Radomski 2018
- GBCA Best Design/Build Project 2015
- GBCA Excellence in Safety 2014
- General Contractor of the Year, Merck & Company 2014
- SADV (Subcontractors’ Association of the Delaware Valley) General Contractor of the Year 2012
- Contractor of the Year, Merck & Company, Inc West Point PA 2011
- Sunoco Excellence in Safety Performance 2010
- GBCA 50,000-150,000 Man Hours Worked Safety Award 2002
- GBCA Grand Honor Safety Award 2001